Friday 15 June 2012

Help the little creatures, it's hard enough for them not havingopposable thumbs!

Hullo, numerous people who made the poor life decision of reading this blog!
Seeing as I have sooooo many regular readers of my blogging antics, I propose to you that you go to this page and proceed to give it all your money and shizzle dizzle!
Here's the link - http://gyazo.com/d11696c4bfa611130631b5060c1a1904 - go give your money and stoof to help some very endangered orangutangs - if not for me, do it for them, and their cute ginger little babies - daww baby Orangutangs, coochycoochycoo - what? sorry I was just imagining baby Orangutangs... then imagining insulting their intelligence with long streams of untelligent spewing.... just forget it happened, ok? Here, have £5 to *cough* forget about it.
Right, so this is a really, really good cause, and please gift any money you can manage in these difficult times. And I leave you with ten minutes of creativity from myself.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment